“O-Poo Classic” Rules and Regulations
- The determined available space to hold the O-Poo Classic will be divided into squares/plots approximately three yards by three yards and will contain the maximum allowable amount of Deeds up for donation.
- $10 donations for each Deed will be collected prior to the event via our online ticket system. The online ticket system is set up to look like a seating chart in a theater. Each “seat” is a Deed for a 3×3 square/plot. Each person may obtain more than 1 Deed and are not limited. (Example: $10 donation = 1 Deed and/or a $20 donation = 2 Deeds)
- The total prize amount will be determined on the amount of square/plots sold…so buy, buy, buy!
O-Poo Classic Rules:
- Cow to Poo directly inside a 3×3 square/plot is a winner
- Poo has to be at least three inches in diameter
- If Poo lands on two squares/plots, then the square/plot with the majority in it wins.
- If the Poo lands evenly on two squares/plots, then prize will be divided evenly.
- No Poo…No Prize!
- All winners will be contacted using the information provided on the deed ticket.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- One cow will be brought in to the designated land of “Deeds” and the wait begins for it to Poo!